I've been thinking about the odd things I do lately. I realized, I'm weird. But I take comfort in knowing, so is everyone else. Below is a list, though not exhaustive.
- I always heat my coffee 1:11 to cut down on having to press buttons on the microwave
- I like to keep two jackets in my car, "just in case" but I stood freezing today because I was too lazy to get them
- I have a bad habit of forgetting to give spelling tests on Friday. So I tend to grade the pretest I give on Wednesday. But I feel like it's unfair to take that grade, so I get my two spelling grades from other things.
- I give my dog, Samson plastic knowing he will shred it. But shredding it keeps him from attacking his brother.
- I always get up 4 minutes after my alarm goes off
- I always set snooze but never let it go off
- I always sleep on Trevor's side of the bed when I take a nap, but when I sleep for the night, even when he's not there, I stay on my side.
- I like to take a bath at 8:45, if it's before or after, I'm not interested