Saturday, September 17, 2011

a saturday list

I use the term list loosely.

1. I counted and this week I worked 87 hours. 42 at the pharmacy, and the rest of them at school. It did not include driving there or outside work. Just the time I was there. I don't type that so everyone (all 8 of you) can go 'wow! Beth is a hard worker', I just would like to have it recorded for the years down the road where I might not work as much.

2. Because I was at a job from 7:30am-11:30pm each day, I slept a total of 13 hours today. (Saturday) (VRUM All that was done over night or in one nap) I don't feel bad about it at all.

3. Babies are being born or talked about all around me. I can't wait to meet my new 'supercousin' Grace! She is sooo adorable! (and I usually think babies are UG-LY, even those related to me) My teammate, Santhi, is currently in labor...say a prayer for that long term sub. And my friends who are not yet prego are posting pintrests of baby room ideas...
btw Supercousin is a term I coined for my cousin's baby because I think the term second cousin is silly. You can extend it to third cousin by adding the word 'duper' in after super.

4. My house is a mess. See points 1 & 2

5. I had a sweet potato for dinner. See points 1,2, & 4

6. I miss blogging regularly.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it. I work way over 40 a week when I include grading and planning. Whose idea was it to get those kids to write every week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm the guilty pinner of baby room ideas. But I'd wager the baby fever swirling around me may be even worse than where you are! It's EVERYbody in our class at church. How can one not get sucked in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great will power because I would have taken at least 2 naps that day, so I send kudos your way B.RUM.:)

    Plus, I miss you blogging regularly too. Nothing too interesting lasts in my life, so I haven't blogged in a while...oh well, inspiration will pop up at some point.

    ReplyDelete