I use the term list loosely.
1. I counted and this week I worked 87 hours. 42 at the pharmacy, and the rest of them at school. It did not include driving there or outside work. Just the time I was there. I don't type that so everyone (all 8 of you) can go 'wow! Beth is a hard worker', I just would like to have it recorded for the years down the road where I might not work as much.
2. Because I was at a job from 7:30am-11:30pm each day, I slept a total of 13 hours today. (Saturday) (VRUM All that was done over night or in one nap) I don't feel bad about it at all.
3. Babies are being born or talked about all around me. I can't wait to meet my new 'supercousin' Grace! She is sooo adorable! (and I usually think babies are UG-LY, even those related to me) My teammate, Santhi, is currently in labor...say a prayer for that long term sub. And my friends who are not yet prego are posting pintrests of baby room ideas...
btw Supercousin is a term I coined for my cousin's baby because I think the term second cousin is silly. You can extend it to third cousin by adding the word 'duper' in after super.
4. My house is a mess. See points 1 & 2
5. I had a sweet potato for dinner. See points 1,2, & 4
6. I miss blogging regularly.