1. Seeing Ma and Pa Rumker... I have had a new appreciation for my parents lately. Every time I start thinking I have the best parents ever.... something happens to prove it. It makes me feel bad for years 14-16.
2. Seeing my extended family. The funny, the awesome, the boring, and the stickers I love them all!
3. Watching David open his Christmas presents. That boy exudes Christmas Cheer!
4. Talking to my brother in Afghanistan
5. Spending a night in a hotel (away from the dogs) with Trevor
6. Baking cookies and watching other people enjoy them
7. Buying new jeans in a size I didn't even wear in high school!
8. Not having to think about grading papers
9. Enjoying home cooked meals
10. Sleeping in and napping to my hearts content.