Friday, December 17, 2010

Home Free

I made it to Christmas Break. I can't believe this year of 3rd graders is half over. So I'm home to Missouri, free from grading, students, and waking up early. But not free from schedules.

Saturday- Pick up Audrey from Carter, Pick up Michael from airport
Sunday- Drive home/ Cooking with Mom
Monday-
Tuesday- Howard Christmas & Stafford Christmas
Wednesday- Dinner with Tom and Angela
Thursday- Silver Dollar City Christmas
Friday - Rumker Christmas (immediate family)
Saturday- Trevor & Beth Christmas
Sunday- Twyman Christmas/ See Carissa at church
Monday- Leave for Ski Trip
Friday- Trev flies back to OKC
Saturday- Rumker Christmas (extended family)
Sunday- Beth Returns to OKC

any takers for Monday...haha

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful break. I have a whole lotta nothing!

    ReplyDelete