A summary of the last 2 weeks:
1. We've been moving...ie lots of car loading and unloading. I always say this..but next time we move, I'm hiring someone to do the lifting.
2. Because of the moving thing we've been in the transition with cable/tv/internet service. It's amazing how much you can get done without the distraction of media.
3. It's also because of the move-in the snow- that I think I'm running a fever and sound like I have whooping cough
4. I started Weight Watchers with a couple of friends a two weeks ago. The first week I lost 4 pounds, I weigh in tomorrow to see how much I lost this week.
5. Trev has gotten right in the Weight Watchers spirit, eating every I can't.