Saturday, May 14, 2011

The best worst garage sale ever

So you know Lindsey right? How could you not know her? If you need a little back story, you can find it here.

I'm pretty sure I'd go crazy without her. For heaven's sake I gave up sonic drinks to squeeze into a bridesmaid dress for her...if that's not true friendship, I don't know what is.

Anyways, we had grand plans for a garage sale. Guess what. Total we made like $6.00. It was a bust if there ever was one. It was a great weekend! Sitting on the couch talking, sending Trevor for doughnuts to go with our coffee, and packing up the garage sale early, to head out shopping turned out to be exactly what I needed to make it through these last 3 days of school.

If you don't have a Lindsey in your life, you should get one pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment