Friday, February 8, 2013

The best day ever.

2-7-13

maybe the best day ever.

It needs to be documented.

1.  It's my niece Kaia's 2nd birthday.  I love her and Uncle Trevor's special bond. 
2.  My favorite school lunch.  Seems like a small deal-- pregnant ladies like to eat.
3.  I got to leave school early.  Only a teacher can appreciate leaving about 30 minutes early.  Seems like a big deal, but not enough time for my students to cause too much trouble.
4.  I went to the doctor for my 27 week appointment.
  • 39 inches around still
  • up 10 lbs
  • all stats good
  • got to hear Miles' strong heartbeat (160s)
5. Stopped by Dairy Queen for my monthly celebratory Reece's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard
6. Watched a new Big Bang Theory that was hilarious
7. Got some great news from a friend
8. Found out Trevor got an A on his first Med Chem 2 exam
9. Slept well.

No comments:

Post a Comment