Thursday, November 4, 2010

sorry 'bout that...

Thanks to the modern day convience of facebook, I was able to apologize for something that happened a little over 25 years ago. It went a little something like this:

Dear L,

Sorry about that mess I made in your car, but thanks for attending my birth!

Love,
Beth

Wouldn't my mom be proud? She taught me such good manners! Now if you're completely confused as to what just took place, let me give you the very short story. L is the best friend of my birthmom. My birthmom's water broke in her car. A few short hours later, I entered the world. Through facebook all was made right. ahhh I feel much better.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love FB!

    I love, love, love the new look. It is about time! You are way too interesting for that old plain-jane look you had going. ;)

    ReplyDelete