Saturday, October 8, 2011

I find it interesting...

I've worked in the Pharmacy for a little over a month now. In this time a lot of people who also work there, Interns (people in Pharmacy school), and the actual Pharmacists ask me how I like it.


This ALWAYS leads to them asking me why not pursue it?


Before I have a chance to answer they site reasons like a paycheck, my intelligence, and multi-tasking skills. I guess I've caught on to all the ins and outs a little quicker than most new hires. In a world where money=success and value, there is not a word I can say to convience any of them that teaching is a profession equal to that of pharmacy.


But then...they don't know this little guy.



Yes, I may earn 1/4 of their salary, but I know I make 4x the difference. Because of me, he has a chance to go to Pharmacy school if he wants. And that's a resonsibility I don't take lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment