Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Abundance

Today was perfect.

I got up and took Jerome to basketball practice.
I went to homeland to buy hot chocolate supplies
I gave 3 math tests, while the students sipped hot cocoa.
I had time to write out my 'most memoriable teaching moment'
I had to do that because I got nominated for Teacher of the Year
The first time I got nominated I was a 2nd year teacher.
I didn't turn my paperwork in that time.
I still don't know if I want to turn it in this time.
My wonderful husband texted me a picture of our freshly mopped floors!
My amazing husband told me he'd work my pharmacy shift tonight
I came home from school at my leisure.
I took a long hot bath.
I caught up on all my blogs I read.
I bragged about him on facebook.
I enjoyed the thought of not going to school tomorrow.
I talked to D-man on the phone.
I washed a few dishes.
I posted on my blog

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day. Oh, and you should turn in the paperwork. It is an honor that should be respected. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete