Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's beginning to look a bit like...

Christmas.

baby. Today I purchased my first piece of baby gear. First, I checked with a friend to make sure it was necessary then I jumped in feet first. Then I carried it to my car.. ooph! I'm not sure when pregnant people are supposed to stop carrying heavy things but I may be approaching that time.  It was noticeably more difficult.

I have also been feeling small little bumps in my stomach. I'm fairly certain it's the baby moving around in there.

When I got home I decide to assemble the new baby equipment. It was very easy! I love the higher level, I didn't know they came with those. Plus when it tears down, all of this stays attached!

 
 
I went for the gray color with blue and yellow accents so it would be gender neutral. Since we don't know what flavor the baby is for two more days and we can use it for future children.  I love it! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a smart buy! Our travel crib is super light and easy to set up/break down... BUT it lacks the levels, which would be an awesome feature! You'll enjoy that :) Can't WAIT to find out what Baby Howard is!!! Feel free to call me first. ;)

    ReplyDelete