* You now eat 3 oz of breastmilk every 3 hours.
* You almost fit the 0-3 month outfits and perfectly fit the newborn outfits
* You had your first real outdoor experience
* You had your first taste of severe weather
* You peed and pooped on your dad in the same day
* You broke (unofficially) the 8lb mark
* You met your Great Uncle Kenny and Great Aunt Melanie
* You started staying awake for over an hour at a time
* You still love tummy time and can hold your head up and turn it
* You took Howard family pictures with all 10 Howards.
* You bravely agreed to be stacked on your energetic cousin, Connor
* You are starting to grin at random times, although you still don't do it on purpose
* You had a growth spurt that made you more fussy and tired and hungry than normal.
Here's to sleeping longer during week 6! We love you Bubula.