Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Week 22

I'm sliding into acceptance that I may actually be due May 8th.  Or Mayth as I've come to refer to it.

Miles kicks and pushes up a storm these days.  Sometimes it catches me off guard and makes me gasp.  He especially likes right after I've eaten and in the evening.  I hope I'm not dealing with some night-owl because this mama LOVES to go to bed early.

My students started a "Mrs. Howard's big belly baby bar graph" before we left for Christmas Break.  I measured 36 inches around the fattest part of my stomach.  I wonder how many inches I'll have grown when we go back to school next week.  (They named it all on their own)

When I went to the doc on Dec. 19th. I had gained a total of 3 lbs. We'll see how much I've packed on (due to Christmas and sitting a whole lot) when I go in on the 7th.

Miles now owns: 1 pack and play, 2 outfits, 1 package of diapers, 2 toys, and around 30 books. I feel like that's a good ratio for all his needs. :)

I'm ready for warmer weather as pregnancy has made me COLD! I'm NEVER cold and I can't say I'm a fan.

Good news: Coffee and I are friends again. 

Bad news: figuring out what baby items I actually NEED is stressful. But with this tiny living space, and budget, we need to be purposeful in what we accumulate.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to be one of those annoying advice givers, but there isn't really much you will "need". Car seat, stroller, clothes, diapers, wipes, somewhere for him to sleep, stuff to bathe him, food and a high chair (when that time comes). Most everything else is just a convenience. Good luck choosing. Whatever you get will be perfect for Miles :)

    ReplyDelete