1. Every time you want the baby to sleep, he's wide awake.
2. He's so cute awake, you don't care. Then the sleep deprivation continues.
3. Reading to a 10 day old may seem silly, but I swear he loves it.
4. Baths are overrated. 12 days old. 1 bath.
5. Holding sleeping babies is fun during the day. Not so fun at night.
6. People who parent alone are seriously my heroes. Having a baby for one day isn't tough.. day 12 is a little tougher because lack of sleep compounds. I don't know what I would do without Trevor stepping in and holding/feeding/changing Miles and rubbing my back when I crawl back into bed for the 4th time each night.