- My favorite age so far has been 23. I got married, graduated college, and got my first teaching job. Also my first nephew was born. It was a good year!
- People look at me like I'm crazy but I really do love to teach pre-teens! The mouthier the better!
- I feel very at home as the only 'white person' in my classroom. If you'd have asked me in high school I don't think I would have said that.
- I love playing- and winning- card games, board games, any type of game really
- I found out this year that I have some genetic thing that causes me to lose my skin pigment if I pick up a virus. Thank goodness the pigment comes back! Went 25 years without knowing that one.
- I never used to be a pet person. I'm still not a pet person with other people's pets--just my own.
- I hate to think I've started my 'late-twenties'. It's been 3 years since I graduated college; 7 years since I graduated high school.
- I have never found or seen a video game that I would want to play.
- I do my best thinking in the middle of the night, but typically forget it by morning
- I never have trouble sleeping. I don't wake up or even move at night.
- I really want to have laser eye surgery. I hate blurry vision
- I love teaching Math but it was my least favorite subject in school
- I enjoy speaking for dogs, or babies that aren't old enough to speak for themselves. Trevor and I often communicate for long periods of time with one of us talking for Samson.
- I need to be grading papers right now.
- I love the Big Bang Theory
- I really wish I had a photo of myself as an infant
- I really do have a wide age range of friends. I happen to like it that way.
- I talk to my dad on the phone every day
- I had my first cavity this summer
- I really really like to be on time. It bothers me to be late.
- I currently have my dream job.
- I have no desire to go back for a masters degree
- I appreciate my parents more now than ever
- I have the best husband on the planet. Argue with me...and I will win
- I hope that by the time I'm thirty I will be able to afford to Travel
- I have a superviser's number at Sallie Mae...that's how often I call :)
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
In honor of my 26th birthday.... 26 things you should know about me.