in family members
in anyone I come into contact with
- Common courtesy. Use your manners, think of others, don't be a burden
- Willingness to do what you are supposed to be responsible for. Whether it is bringing the pumpkin pie to Thanksgiving or writing the Reading lesson...do it.
- Doing what you say you will do.
- Keeping bad words to a minimum. yeah the occasional curse might be well place, comical, or help emphasize, but don't over do it
- Speak kindly of others. Don't trash everyone you know.
- Be direct. I'm not interested in your hidden agenda or mind games.
- Don't whine. We all have crap going on.
- Work hard. Half doing things is creating more work for others
- Play fairly
- Find the joy in life...and focus on it