Sunday, November 4, 2012

Interview with Trevor (Week 5)

This intereview took place at the end of September. I was about 5 weeks along and the only people who knew were Travis and Lindsey.  I've been asking him baby questions as a way to mentally prepare him and get his thoughts down on paper. He loves it (not) but he tolerates it for the sake of our child. Trevor's words are in black, mine in red.

Beth asking Trevor:

How has pregnancy been so far from?  When are you going to answer questions? Ugh. So far there hasn’t been any change

What are you most excited about? Telling friends. Like who? Kim and Thomas. Zach. I’m also excited to tell my parents. What do you think they will say? I don’t know, that they are excited

What are you most nervous about? Ugh Having a baby. The actual labor process? No not worried about that at all, except still living at the end (Side note from Beth, he seems to think I'm going to be angry at him during the birth process)

What’s one characteristic that you want to pass on to our future child? Love of life, adventurism


Trevor asking Beth

On a scale of 1-10 how good of a husband am I being right now? You’re definitely a ten.

Why? Because you let me take naps, you rub my back, and you buy me ice cream.

What family genetics would you not like to pass on? Cavities, fat feet, bad eyesight

1 comment:

  1. Definitely keep the interviews coming :) P.S. I can hear Trevor giving these answers. Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete