Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November this far

...Trevor and I upgraded to iphones. I'm happy with it so far
...I'm starting to feel better.  The 2nd trimester has been nicer to me
...I survived the election season at school, listening to students repeat their parent's opinions wears me out. 
... I've been told today many, many completely crazy things as the election is over. Ah, living in rural Oklahoma. 
... I'm counting the days until Thanksgiving because it gets me closer to Christmas
... I haven't told my students I'm pregnant
...I've deleted over 50% of my 'friends' on facebook and blocked another good portion who post really annoying, whiny, or ignorant posts. It makes logging on much more enjoyable
... We have a boy and girl name picked...but they're both secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment