Friday, September 13, 2013

Week 20

This week started out with a fun trip to Shawnee to attend Baby Jacob's baby shower! We are so excited about Jake's arrival!  You can see where we found out baby B was on his way here. (It's #7). :)

So here are some shots from the shower.

This is Miles and Jake (as the baby bump) holding their first BFF sign.

 
This is a bib that Miles and I made for Baby B. (I shamelessly stole the phrase from an old facebook group a friend made, is it even still a group, Carissa?)

 Here are the 4 of us.
 
 

Here's Miles with Lindsey's mom. Practicing her grandma skills!
 
 
 
So after the fun  of the baby shower, it was time for Miles' 4 month check-up.  He is doing fabulously! His stats:
 
Weight- 14 lbs 8 oz = 15 percentile
 
Height- 25 1/2 inches = 75 percentile
 
Headsize= 44 1/2 cm (about 17 1/2 inches) = 95 percentile
 
It blows my mind that in the last 20 weeks he's more than doubled his weight, grew 6 1/2 inches, and  I don't even know what to say about that head! Thank goodness it exploded once he was OUT. :) 
 
His shots has made him fussy and clingy and irritable! Thankful that he's generally a very happy baby, because the last 3 days he hasn't been!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly no, but it was the best Facebook group ever! I think I took it down out of guilt a few years ago when my Diet Mt. Dew habit got out of control ;)

    ReplyDelete