Friday, February 5, 2010

I am THAT teacher


What teacher, when a student says the "F" word, makes them copy every word that begins with f, and its definition.
I am that teacher

What teacher, when a student colors her hair with sharpie, makes her color pages and pages of blank paper with old markers.
I am that teacher

What teacher, after repeating directions 10 times, when a student asks a question remarks that she might explode
I am that teacher

What teacher, when a student tattles says, are you injured or in danger?
I am that teacher

What teacher sends all her kids outside, even if they have homework missing, so she can have 15 minutes of silence?
I am that teacher

What teacher loves her kiddos so much she goes to their sporting events a year after they leave her class?
I am that teacher

What teacher, when a student writes on the bricks outside with crayon, will make her scrub it off with a toothbrush
I am that teacher


No comments:

Post a Comment