Sunday, July 10, 2011

12 step program

Back to school shopping is my drug. I admit it. I think it's because I know I'll end up buying the supplies anyway, so if I can get it cheap --or free-- it makes me excited.

Vista Print: 12 orders and $16.00 later, I have 95 items coming my way. Now, in reality it will be more than 95 items (post cards for example come in packs of 100). So if I did my math correctly, I spent around $.17 for each thing I ordered. --Pictures to come--
sorry UPS guy....

Staples: Penny sales. Need I say more? This week it's bottled glue, packs of pens, and packs of pencil top erasers. Now, I don't expect to go crazy this year, I am after all, only teaching math. So I see the need for erasers. But to get the penny deal-- you have to spend five dollars. So I'll be 'forced' to throw in some other things to boost the price.

Someone admit me...I need a program

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the addiction to school supplies. I need even less this year since I will not have a home room. =(

    ReplyDelete