Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things I wish I could say

-Yes, you are controlling.
-You post too much on facebook.
-I don't care.
-You are a good mom
-You are going to regret that someday.
- You don't intimidate me
- I think you are fake


all while I was home this weekend. I found myself wishing that it was okay to say things that are not nice. Now, I wouldn't direct these phrases at one person, they are for a variety, and not even who people would probably think. I wonder what people wish they could say to me.. :) But then again, I'd probably rather not know.

On the other hand, I got to see David, my sweet funny nephew. I got to hug on Hope, Hannah, and Jacob, my favorite near 13 year olds. I got to see my parents, my in laws, great friends, some whom I haven't seen in a while.

I report back to school on Thursday, so if you read this blog for the teacher stories....get ready!

2 comments:

  1. Even the nicest of us have commentary in our heads that stays put. Obviously that doesn't apply to me, but you, my sweet friend, you have the strength of character to edit yourself. I wish I could still be learning from you (in the same physical space).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm re-posting this as my status. I want to say these things constantly!

    Juicy though... I'm dying to know who the intended targets were :)

    ReplyDelete